Paulius Ragauskas 폴리우스 라가우스카스pauliusrag@gmail.com | +37067178232
Creative Software Developer, Engineer based in Lithuania
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania), Bachelor of electronics engineering, 2021.
Metropolia University of Applied Sciences (Finland), Bachelor’s courses in Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Aug 2019 – Dec 2019.
Embedded Software Developer, Teltonika Telematics (Lithuania) Dec 2020 - Now
• Developing and fixing vehicles trackers firmware.
• Doing research on GNSS tracking improvement possibilities.
• Consulting clients and technical support about Teltonika’s tracking hardware and software.
Quality Assurance Intern, Caverion (Lithuania) Aug 2020 – Oct 2020
• Supervised work of electricians in a close cooperation and ensured quality of engineering systems assembling in modern pharmaceutical factory to produce Lithuanian vaccines.
• Assembled automation and user-friendly and energy-efficient building systems.
Embedded C Intern, Teltonika IOT Co. (Lithuania) Jul 2019 – Aug 2019
• Solved weekly engineering projects using embedded systems cooperating with 3 interns
• Grasped a feeling how technology companies operate and groups of people work together
Co-founder of project group, 48voltai (Lithuania) Feb 2018 – Aug 2019
• Co-Created a project group to solve young companies and artists’ electronics problems.
• Developed devices alongside with close communication with customers, using electronics, 3D modeling and 3D printing, developed engineering knowledge on in-depth level. see more
• Co- management of website, social media updates, blog articles to share a process etc.
• Experienced in “Arduino IDE” and “Arduino” development boards, C programming language and git version control system.
• Basic skills in C#, Python and C++.
• Intermediate skills in designing, printing and assembling 3D models for electronics devices.
• Have experience in PCB design with “Altium designer“ and “KiCAD” software.
• Experienced in making electronics devices from scratch, designing electronics schematics and printed circuit boards, soldering, programming microcontrollers, designing and 3D printing device case, doing all assembling.
• Lithuanian (native), English (fluent), Russian (basic), Korean (basic)
Continuously doing personal projects to improve my knowledge and problem-solving skills. Big interest in cooperation with diverse fields, creativity education and different cultures.